RAILS Library System has partnered with 15 museums to offer passes for library patrons to check out.
Passes vary depending on the museum, ranging from free admission to special discounts.
(Click here to view a complete list of participating museums and what the pass includes). http://www.museumadventure.org/
Museum Adventure Passes are available during regular Library hours for the duration of the program.
Batavia Public Library cardholders may checkout one museum pass per family per 7-day loan period at the Batavia Public Library Youth Services Desk.
Individuals with library cards from another Library should inquire about the Museum Pass program at their home library.
1. Batavia Public Library cardholders must present their Batavia Library card at the Youth Services Desk to checkout a pass.
2. Patron may select a Museum Adventure Pass. Please note:
* Limited number of passes available
* Passes are checked out on a first-come first-served basis. NO HOLDS, NO CALL-INS TO RESERVE
* One museum pass may be checked out per family, per 7-day loan period
3. Youth Services staff will print your museum pass.
* Passes are good for 7 days, and expire after the date printed on the pass.
* Passes may not be renewed
* Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. Your name will be printed on the pass. Take your Batavia Library card and a photo ID, you may be asked to show ID at the museum
4. Patron must take printed Museum Adventure Pass to the Museum.
* Museum will collect the pass when patron visits
* Patron should be prepared to show their Batavia Library card and photo ID at the Museum.
Call the Batavia Public Library, Youth Services Department at (630) 879-4775
Check out the Museum Adventure Pass web site at http://www.museumadventure.org/